Company Secretary | In-House | 50k
Assistant Company Secretarial job with a leading company operating in the energy sector. Remote interviewing and remote working are available.
Interested in joining a dynamic renewables company provider based in Dublin? If you come with several years of Co-Sec experience and want to progress in a job working directly alongside the Group Company Secretary, then click apply below!
Candidate must have previous experience with statutory registers and CRO filings. ICSA qualification will greatly strengthen the application but is not essential.
Title: Company Secretarial Assistant
Location: Dublin (Remote interviewing and remote working available for the foreseeable)
Salary: Up to €50,000
- Supporting the group company secretary through statutory registrations and CRO filings.
- Typical co-sec duties such as preparation of CRO filings, drafting of board meeting minutes, board and shareholder resolutions, board committee minutes and board and committee meeting arrangements.
- Corporate governance work; and
- General administration duties in supporting the Group company secretary.
- 3 years+ company secretarial experience;
- ICSA qualification, whilst not essential, will strengthen application;
- Previous corporate governance experience;
- Attention to detail; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this job please click apply below and receive a full job brief.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat about the Legal market, please send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.