Leading pharmaceutical company is seeking a Process Engineer (Tech Transfer) on a 11 months' contract basis.
- Supporting of process equipment.
- Participating in change controls and other compliance related tasks.
- Participating in the review of current and future procedures
- Analysing the results of testing and determines the acceptability of results against predetermined criteria.
- Investigating and troubleshooting problems which occur and determining solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Identifing current and anticipated requirements for compliant computerised operations
- Coordinating with and guiding other departments or outside contractors/vendors to complete tasks.
- Writing of protocols and Reports.
- Preparing and reviewing of Qualification protocols (IQ, OQ and PQ)
- Providing technical support to manufacturing operations.
- Degree in Engineering or Science
- Demonstrated knowledge of GDP within pharmaceutical industry
- 5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Strong problem-solving, collaboration, and written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, writing, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Regulations and applicable standards for Quality, Safety, Regulatory
- Understating of DeltaV
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.