Our client, a global medical device company are looking for Quality Technicians to join their team at their Galway location. The role is a 12-month defined term contract.
There are various shifts available for this role – Evenings, Nights and Weekends.
- To provide assistance and support to the Quality Engineering and Operations function.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- Review and update of QA Documentation.
- Control of non-conforming product.
- Problem solving and continuous improvement investigations.
- Perform internal and plant wide audits as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Routine final functional testing, product release criteria testing/inspection and recording of test results.
- Level 6 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role.
To apply for this position please contact Rebecca O’Connor at Sigmar Recruitment.
T: +353 91 749265 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.