Job Title: Electronic Systems Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
- Design, build and test complex electronic control systems.
- Create detailed design briefs and documentation for software engineers to assist with the application software development.
- Liaise with engineering teams during new product development to create electronic design specifications.
- Lab testing and debugging of electronic hardware and machine application software.
- In-field testing of electronic hardware & software.
- Write detailed electronic hardware & software field test reports.
- Build prototype electronic systems for test machines.
- Gather and analyse customer feedback on machine performance and implement appropriate electronic design improvements.
- Assist with production implementation of electronic design changes and provide ongoing production support.
Qualifications/Skills required for the role of Electronic Systems Engineer
- Qualification in the engineering discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of 12 Volt electronic systems.
- Experience with agricultural machinery is a major advantage but not essential.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.