•Our client a multinational in South Dublin are hiring a Financial Accountant for a three month contract.
• Overseeing management of Accounts Payable including review and authorisation of payments, review and verifying compliance to AP procedures, review of bank reconciliations, and implementing process improvements.
• Manage, align and improve processes and systems for AP, cash management, payroll, budgeting, VAT, reporting and compliance for legal entities.
• Ownership and management of key finance key control processes to insure their continued effectiveness in line with Group procedures and best practice.
• Liaising with external and internal auditors as required and implementation of agreed recommendations. Management of payroll processes
Skills and Qualifications • ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant with excellent financial control experience and technical accounting acumen.
• Ideally Big 4 or Top 10 Qualified.
• At least 2 years post qualification experience at Assistant Manager level in Big 4 or in Industry.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.