A well-established industrial production company in North Dublin is looking to recruit an experienced maintenance technician for their facility in North Dublin. The company has been successful over several decades and have set high standards in their product development and commercial success.
The position is a medium length contract job with a strong chance of long term work.
The maintenance electrician will be involved in the following job duties:
- Ensuring preventative maintenance, calibration and repair of factory equipment and utilities
- Troubleshooting on a range of equipment issues - examining root causes and implementing robust solutions
- Accurate record keeping of any maintenance issues and activities
- Assisting other teams as required and carrying out project work
- Checking that electrical spare parts are readily available in case of requirements
- Overall to promote the best possible performance of equipment on site
To be considered for this position you will need a trade qualification as an electrician along with 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment. Some flexibility will be required from time to time re evening work.
The job is mainly on a days' schedule and the company offer competitive wages in a well-structured environment.
To apply please send your CV as indicated below or call Richard Walsh at Sigmar for a confidential discussion - 01 4744688.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.