Quality Systems Supervisor
The Quality Systems Supervisor is responsible for the coordination of key Quality Systems related activities within the Quality Systems group and for varying duties as assigned by the Quality Systems and Compliance Manager.
- Supervisory duties for Quality Systems personnel within the Quality Systems group.
- The Quality Systems Supervisor will provide oversight and management of elements of the Quality Management System (QMS), which includes, but not limited to, change control, deviations, CAPAS, documentation, supplier quality management and GMP training.
- Provide oversight and management of the supplier approval programme and the external audit schedule.
- You will be a key member of the onsite audit team during external cGMP audits, e.g. from Regulatory Authorities and Global Quality.
- Assisting in, and facilitating, investigations as part of the site Deviation Management System, ensuring effective root cause analysis and assigning of appropriate CAPAs.
- The Quality Systems Supervisor will assist and co-ordinate implementation of global standards and procedures into the site Quality Systems.
- To actively support the development/implementation and continuous improvement of the Quality Management Systems.
The next Quality Systems Supervisor should have a degree in chemistry, biology or a related scientific discipline. You should have a minimum of 8 years working within quality in the pharmaceutical industry with previous supervisory or management experience.
If you’re looking to join a first of its kind biopharmaceutical facility in Ireland where you will have excellent career progression opportunities get in touch now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.