Sigmar is working with a high-end property company that is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join their growing company. You will be an experienced Finance Director in your career to date.
| Salary : €100,000-€130,000 Location Dublin Contract : Perm |
- Manage all financial information and controls.
- Accountability for all financial, regulatory reporting, compliance and taxation matters
- Accountable for the production and presentation of (concise, clear and easy to read)
financial projections and results to the Board on a quarterly basis
- Participation in strategic decisions to maximize and improve financial performance
- Supervision and control of all administrative and accounting staff
- Communicate with and manage all financial institution relationships
Applicants must have the below requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a finance director role in property/construction/real estate
- Experience in sourcing debt and/or equity finance
- FCA qualified with a minimum of 10 year’s experience
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
Apply to Aoife McCamley on email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 for more information. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.