What does this job involve?
- The QA Specialist, QP will support new product developments / new product introductions
- You will agree Quality Agreements with external partners (contract manufacturers, logistic service providers, clients and distributors).
- You will be repsonsible for supportingtechnical product transfers, qualification and validation work
- Investigate quality incidents, OOS, deviations and complaints, identify and follow-up CAPA’s
- and supplier improvement plans together with contract manufacturers.
- The QA Specialist, QP will proactively manage quality and compliance of medicinal products
- Agree annual stability programs and review stability results.
- Be part of Supplier Qualification and Regular Supplier Auditing.
- Identify gaps and areas for improvement in QA processes and handling and lead remedial actions and initiatives.
What should you have?
The next QP should have a degree in science, industrial pharmacy or equivalent and be QP qualified. You should also have at least 2 years of relevant experience in QA in the pharmaceutical industry.
What is on offer?
You will be offered a competitive remuneration package with the option to work fully remotely. You will also get to travel internationally to support various projects.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.