Part Qualified Accountant | Banking Sector | Dublin City Centre
A new and exciting opportunity has become available in an international bank based in Dublin City Centre.
My client is looking for a smart and ambitious part qualified accountant who has at least 2-3 years’ experience working in a finance function.
Candidates coming from a Big 4 practice will also be considered for the role.
The salary on the role ranges from 40k -45k + excellent benefits.
To be considered for this Part Qualified Accountant job in South Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 2 - 3 years’ finance experience
• Financial Services or Big 4 experience desirable
• University/College degree/Diploma program in Accounting preferred
Responsibilities of this Part Qualified Accountant job in Dublin include:
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts
• Ownership of all GL system inputs – Sales, Purchase, Bank & GL entries
• Balance Sheet reconciliations & cash-flow management
• Supplier payment runs and debt collection monitoring
• Month-end process culminating in production of final TB
• Preparation of variance analysis explaining transaction results versus prior periods and/or budget.
• Assist in annual audit info preparation
• Preparation of quarterly and annual regulatory returns.
• Other ad-hoc duties/project work as required
For further details on the Part Qualified Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.