Project Coordinator - Utilities
Interested in playing a key role in a major pharmaceutical upgrade project? One of the most prominent pharmaceutical manufacturers in the country is looking to recruit an experienced project coordinator
for a contract position focused on utilities installation. This is a medium term contract position with strong potential for longer term opportunities.
In taking up this opportunity, you would work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, responsible for the delivery to commissioning stage of the utility package for a state of the art filling facility. The job involves working closely with a cross-functional team on activities such as design, construction, technical operations, quality and commissioning.
Job Functions for Project Coordinator include:
• Coordinate with other lead coordinators and PM team on procedures and scope for facility upgrade and installations
• Develop schedule to successfully deliver installation and commissioning of utilities for the project
• Track and report on specific costs within the overall project budget structures.
• Lead and manage scope, budget, schedule, safety, quality and personnel of a defined utilities section
• Coordinate the design process with the relevant engineering firm and ensure compliance to required standards
• Oversee and check on engineering and user requirements for the utility systems
• Review C&Q plans for utilities systems, look to ensure effective C&Q strategy and make sure start up activities are appropriate
Job requirements (Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications)
• Experience of design and construction/handover of utilities in pharmaceutical facilities.
• Track record in large project environment within Ireland.
• Working knowledge of process control systems and automation systems such as DeltaV
• Familiarity with C&Q documentation for process equipment from past projects
• Ability to generate and communicate project plans and schedules
• Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline.
• At least 8 years’ experience similar role in facilities or utilities systems within pharmaceutical industry.
• Technical knowledge of utilities systems and equipment, biotechnology processes and some knowledge of FDA and EU regulations
The job is an interesting opportunity for an project coordinator with pharma experience to further develop their career; salary is at an attractive level.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for review to Richard Walsh at Sigmar - Richard can be contacted for further information at 01 4744688.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.