Tax Manager - 70K - South Dublin
- Manage the provision, production, and review of corporate tax services to a challenging and varied client portfolio of companies including clients involved in international trade, structured finance vehicles, aircraft leasing, and financing vehicles, funds, insurance companies and treasury vehicles.
- Advising on Irish domestic and international corporate tax matters.
- Develop and maintain business relationships and market profile, both in the wider market and through our international networks, with a view to winning business for the Firm.
- Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialize, and travel.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, advisory, and accounting specialists.
- Managing a large portfolio of client returns and key client account relationships to provide strong supervision and oversight.
- Managing and leading a team of graduates, seniors, and management in the provision of all services to clients.
- You are AITI / CTA qualified
- Previous Alpha Tax experience is essential
- You have at least 5 years post qualification taxation experience, with at least 4 years’ experience in the provision of corporate tax services within professional services
For further information, and to apply to this Tax Manager position, please contact Aoife McCamley on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.