Automation Engineer (Pharma)
Our pharmaceutical client is looking for an experienced Automation Engineer that has experience with Autoclave. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Waterford.
- Facilitate internal resources and outside vendors in developing technical solutions for automated equipment
- Interface with equipment vendors to ensure successful equipment delivery, integration and validation
- Maintain PLC automation systems in a validated and ensure compliance
- Act as operations support for Fill Finish Oral Dose facilities
- Provide technical and automation core competency support including possible off-hours, remote and onsite coverage
- Support process investigations and troubleshooting
- An engineering degree in Electrical, Electronics, Electro-mechanical or equivalent training/ experience
- Must have Sterile fill finish experience/ Autoclave
- Minimum of 3 years engineering experience within Pharma industry
- Experience working in a cGMP/FDA/HPRA regulated environment
If you would like to discuss this position, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com REF74564WT3
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.