Finance Planning Manager €70K perm + benefits
I am looking to speak with Finance professionals who have a background in SMEs, property or charity organizations.
Our behalf of our client we are recruiting for a Finance Planning Manager.
Overview of the job:
- Impact of Corporate Strategy and Business Plan by working to
analysis trends and forecast delivery.
- Advise decision making through developing solutions, roadmaps and assessment of
potential business impacts based on business direction and needs.
- Have a thorough commercial understanding of the existing business opportunities and the financial suitability of new proposals and collaborate to deliver solutions.
- Build, plan and develop a 3-year business plan with the team.
- Collaborate the Business to define, develop and implement business planning processes, bringing together various functions of the business
- Assist others in the Finance Team to ensure smooth month-end process and meeting all Finance deadlines.
- Present financial information / new business plans to senior management.
- Understand the market, business decisions to be made in conjunction with the current economy/marketplace.
- Qualified accountant with an IT / data-driven background
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Experience of performance management data analysis reporting
- Experience of working with senior management
Apply with a CV to email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 for more information. This role is permanent with a competitive salary and benefits package. Applications for this job will close on 6th September 2020 so apply today!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.