Our client, who is a leading pharmaceutical company based in the West of Ireland, is seeking an experienced Quality Laboratory Supervisor to join their team.
The Quality Laboratory Supervisor will be responsible for the planning, supervision, and control of the testing schedule for all manufactured products on site.
This position is a rotating shift between first and second shift.
- Provide motivation to the team and take appropriate corrective action on individual/team performance where required.
- Ensure that all aspects of the area of responsibility are fully staffed and that any constraints are managed appropriately.
- Ensure all activities are completed in line with regulatory (QA and EHS) and corporate requirements.
- Provide required date per testing timelines to support product release and the global stability program.
- Provide team KPI data.
- Attend Departmental and APEX meetings; Safety Gembas, Green Team Meetings
- Facilitate movement of personnel among testing teams to ensure that the collective testing schedules are achieved.
- Work directly with other Laboratory Testing Leads to ensure that all testing is completed as per schedule.
- Work in conjunction with the laboratory trainer to ensure that sufficient technicians are proficient in the necessary product assays.
- Minimum degree Level 7.
- At least two years’ experience in either medical device, pharma, or laboratory setting.
- Proven track record in direct people management.
- Knowledge of laboratory GMP standards.
- Ability to articulate clearly when dealing with external bodies.
- Excellent conflict handling skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
If you are interested in learning more about this Quality Laboratory Supervisor role please send an updated CV to Rebecca O’Connor at email@example.com or call Rebecca at 091-749265 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.