Accounts Payable Supervisor | Distribution | South Dublin
My client is looking for an ambitious and driven Accounts Payable Supervisor who will be joining a distribution organisation based in South Dublin.
The salary on the role ranges from 45-55k + benefits.
To be considered for this Accounts Payable Manager you must meet the following criteria:
• 5 years’ finance experience.
• Exposure to Accounts Payable.
• Supervisor experience
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager job in Dublin include:
• Preparation and processing of weekly and monthly electronic transfers and cheque payment runs
• Daily monitoring of cashflow to ensure compliance with strict overdraft restrictions
• Prepare cash forecast on a weekly basis
• Supervising a team of 2
• Manage a large volume of suppliers to ensure queries are efficiently dealt with and invoices are paid in a timely manner
• Responsibility for the correct application of VAT, PSWT, RCT
• Ensuring all suppliers are tax compliant
• Liaising with external and internal auditors
• Responsibility for the coordination of month end and year end close off
• Training of Accounts Payable personnel
• Preparation of bank reconciliations and authorisation of supplier reconciliations on a monthly basis
• Prepare and submit monthly PSWT & VAT returns to Revenue
• Prepare and submit quarterly RCT returns to Revenue
For further details on the Accounts Payable Supervisor jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.