German Jobs in Dublin. German Customer Service. Located in Dublin City Centre. Salary Circa 33k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak German and have customer services experience gained in an office environment preferably within IT? Well come and work for this new Web Techy company in Dublin.
They are a Web related company with offices worldwide and they have their Irish office located in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for a German speaker to become an expert on their products, full training given and then you will be dealing with Clients via Phone, email and online chat regarding these Company products.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working as part of a busy team in the User Support Team
- Building strong relationships with clients and assist them in their user experience
- Dealing with technical issues via phone, email and online chat – no tech experience required as you will be given full training
- Offering alternative solutions where appropriate
- Analysing content suitability and user behaviour
- Training users on the product and advising them on best use
- Working closely with other Departments and Product Teams
- Busy and varied role
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Written and spoken fluent English
- At least 1 Years’ experience in customer services or technical support within an office environment is essential
- University Degree a strong advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Salary and Benefits:
- This Role comes with a salary of 30-33k depending on experience
- 25 Days Holidays
- 10 Days Sick Leave
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
- Company Shares and Shares saving scheme
- Health Insurance
- Death in Service
- Excellent Training – 6 weeks
- Excellent promotional prospects
If this job would interest you and you can meet the above criteria, please email your CV to Karen Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or indeed if you know of anyone suitable who is on the lookout, feel free to pass on my email address.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.