Part Qualified Accountant / Corporate Services / 30 – 35k
My client, an international corporate services firm in South Dublin is currently seeking a part qualified accountant on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 1 – 3 years’ experience seeking a role within a exciting & fast growing organisation.
My client is open to looking at candidates coming from financial services or practice.
Part Qualified Accountant:
• South Dublin City:
• €30k – 35k + benefits
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assistance in Preparation and Review Monthly Management Accounts
• Preparation and Reporting on Financial, Non-Financial and Stock KPI's
• Cash Forecasting and Management
• Creditor Ledger Management
• Review of current claim procedure to manufacturers
• Revenue Submissions, PAYE/PRSI, VAT
• Supporting other departments across the company
• Dealing with Auditors
Key requirements for the role holder:
• A minimum of twelve months experience in a similar role
• Experience in M3/Infor Financial software an advantage
• Relevant 3rd level qualification in business/accountancy
• Currently studying for a Professional accountancy qualification: ACCA, CIMA, IATI
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & Windows
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application
For further details on Part Qualified Accountant in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.