QA Specialist (Pharma)
Looking to work for one of the largest biopharmaceutical companies in the world? Look no further! I’m recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist for a 12-month contract in South Dublin.
- Manage and own CAPA records for External Quality
- Manage and own NC records for External Quality
- Manage and own Change Control records internal to External Quality
- Perform tactical batch disposition activities in support of lot release
- Train on required Quality Systems (LIMS, SAP, Complaints)
- 4 years of quality and manufacturing experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field
- cGMP experience
- Ability to travel +/- 10% of the time to domestic & international clients
if you’d like to discuss this position, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com REF 4656Gen465
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.