Team Lead QA Generics
Looking to join a well-established, multinational pharmaceutical company? This is a full-time, permanent position based in North Dublin.
- Help during new product developments / introductions
- Agree Quality Agreements with external partners (contract manufactures, logistic service providers)
- Support technical product transfers, qualification and validation work and stability requirements
- Investigate quality incidents, OOS, deviations and complaints, identify and follow-up CAPA’s
- Evaluate and follow-up Change Controls
- Write Product Quality Reviews
- Degree in Pharmaceutical science, engineering
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a QA in the pharmaceutical industry
- OP certification is an asset
If you’d like to discuss this position, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com REF Dub5738AlPhat21
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.