Job: Electrical Site Manager
Our client, a well-established international M&E contractor is looking for an experienced electrical site manager to join their team. The job would be based in the West Dublin / Kildare area. This would be a permanent role which comes with guaranteed long-term work. Ideally looking for site managers with and electrical background and experience managing million-euro projects.
The focus of the job is:
- As Electrical Site Manager you will represent the Project Manager on major construction
- You will take responsibility for all site related activities associated with the construction of a varied range of projects.
- You will initially be based on a large industrial project located in West Dublin / Kildare region and will be expected to take the lead on all on-site activities from pre-mobilisation through to commissioning and eventual demobilisation.
- Recognised Electrical apprenticeship / trade cert.
- Minimum of 5 years Site Management
- Experience in managing Electrical design and build projects in-excess of €7 million
- Ideally be in possession of; IOSH certificate managing safety; IOSH certificate in environmental management and general NEBOSH certificate but not essential.
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.