QA Officer/ Newly qualified QP
Are you a newly qualified QP? Are you looking for your next move within the pharmaceutical? Our multinational client is seeking a QA Officer/ newly qualified QP to join their team in North Dublin. This is a full-time, permanent position that offers a great package.
- Help with due diligence and integration during product developments / new product introductions
- Support technical product transfers, qualification and validation work
- Investigate quality incidents, OOS, deviations and complaints, identify and follow-up CAPA’s and supplier improvement plans
- Evaluate and follow- up Change Controls
- Write Product Quality Reviews
- Agree annual stability programs and review stability results
- Be part of Supplier Qualifications and Regular Supplier Auditing
- Degree in pharmaceutical science, engineering
- Minimum 2 years QA experience in the pharma industry
- Qualified Person certification is an asset
If you’d like to discuss this position in more detail, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com REF NorAlerDub25464
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.