You will be working with a well know energy & utilities company on an exciting project in Cork.
Your key responsibilities would be as follows:
- HV Turbine Fit-out
- HV Turbine repair work
- HV Cable Tray & Containment Installation
- HV Cable Pulling & Terminating
- HV Earthing Systems Glanding & Terminating Steel Wire Armour
- Working closely with a team of qualified electricians
- Daily and weekly progress reports on works completed
- Identify issues and risks at the earliest opportunity and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate
- Liaise with the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on project SHEQ matters
What you will need to succeed:
- Qualified Electrician or at a minimum a third year electrical apprentice with heavy industrial and/or HV experience.
- Previous experience with a MV/HV Contractor is preferred
- GWO – Working at Heights preferred
- GWO – manual handling preferred
- GWO – First aid preferred
- GWO – Fire awareness preferred
- Level 1 rope access preferred
- CSCS Card
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Abrasive Wheels
For more information please give Leigh-Ann a call on 0867718430 to discuss further.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.