Senior Finance Manager | 100k
My client, a US Tech company based in West Dublin are recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager.
You will be managing a finance team of 15+ who are a mix of levels from Qualified Accountants to Accounts Payable. Ideal candidates will have strong people management experience and a proven track record of developing a team. Multinational experience is a must for this role.
- Manage and develop the accounting, payroll, and support teams
- Lead and manage the team’s behaviours and values to achieve success
- Overall General Ledger ownership
- Statutory accounts and audit compliance
- Create and manage accounting policies
- Tax compliance for VAT, payroll and CT
- Manage weekly and monthly payrolls
- Asset maintenance and reporting
- GL reporting improvements
- Manage any change that comes with an ever changing and growing business
- Manage GL design, development to maximise team performance
- Fully qualified accountant with extensive PQE in a multinational
- Track record of building and growing high performing teams
- US GAAP experience
- Stakeholder management experience
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.