See below for what a Senior Quality Engineer does at this organisation:
• Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
• Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
• Devises, implements and monitors methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
• Participate in preparing / critically reviewing/approving NCMRs/ CAPAs/ Investigations and validation activities, providing expert QA technical direction and solutions as appropriate.
• Ensures effective product control measures in the event of issues being noted.
• Lead and support root cause driven approaches to problem solving efforts for quality issues and implements corrective & preventative actions.
• Ensures that root cause of problem & implements corrective & preventative action measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
• May manage some direct reports of lower levels and responsible for communication and coordination talent management initiatives with reports.
• Liaises with other departments sites, functions and vendors on a frequent basis. Represents the site at various levels in the organisation. Makes decisions in conjunction with senior management on deadlines that impact the business unit.
What we're looking for in a person:
• Established and productive individual contributor.
• Works independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects / assignments.
• Communicates frequently with internal & external contacts.
• Practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelor’s Degree (Level 8) in Science/Engineering or related Discipline.
A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.