• Tax Manager Manage Group tax compliance across all the major tax heads • Ensure that all returns submitted to tax authorities are properly compiled and submitted in a timely manner.
• Work with external tax advisers on day to day tax matters and tax compliance, including across border tax planning and transfer pricing.
• Manage tax provisions and maintain tax balances on the general ledger.
• Manage and coordinate tax audits.
• Supporting Corporate M&A work as required.
• Assist in developing and managing the tax strategy for the Group. Accounting •
Play an active role in the Finance Team and provide support and guidance on technical accounting issues.
• Project lead on new subsidiary set up.
• Full ownership for recharges (transfer pricing) accounting in the Group.
• Review of monthly accounting processes namely Development Capital and Deferred Tax.
• Support GFC on half and full year close, including any assistance required with Board reporting.
• Assist with treasury management and ensure it aligns with transfer pricing guidelines.
• Assist FP&A team with tax cash flow forecasting requirements within the Group.
• Assist on external and internal audits.
• Qualified Accountant •
Qualified Tax Adviser • 5+ years post qualification experience. • Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax. • Knowledge of OECD Transfer Pricing guidelines and proven Transfer Pricing Experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.