Leading electrical company is looking for a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator for projects based in the Munster area.
- Maging the commercial and contractual requirements through the lifecycle of the project.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conducting cost and risk analysis.
- Reviewing all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors.
- Managing commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Providing project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Managing project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Providing monthly valuations and certs.
- Agreein final accounts.
- Degree qualified
- 3+ years' experience.
- Electrical experience.
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Benefits: Salary DOE, 21 days annual leave, Employee Pension Option, Private health insurance,
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.