Financial Accountant | Retail | 50k
A success retailer is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
The role will encompass all areas of financial management from production of monthly management accounts, variance analysis, to forecasting, budgeting and specific project work.
The successful candidate will be expected to advise the management on key financial performance areas as well as providing genuine commercial direction.
€50,000 + Benefits
To be considered for this Accountant job in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience with management account reporting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-starting individual.
Responsibilities of this Accounting job in Dublin include:
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Production of financial projections
- Production of cash flow forecasts
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Implement and oversee efficient stock control procedures
- Monitor and advise on the profitability of the operations under your remit
- Manage the annual audit process
- Ensure all finance related IT systems are properly used and implemented
- Implement Internal Audit procedures
For further details on Financial Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.