Compliance Manager | Financial Services| Permanent
Reporting to the Head of Finance & Compliance, the Compliance Manager will be responsible for managing the Compliance function, developing and delivering the Board-approved Compliance programme and reporting to management and the Board.
This is a permanent role paying 80k – 100k + benefits.
Interviews will take place later next week.
The position is based in South Dublin.
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for a wide range of duties including:
• Ownership of formal responses to Central Bank of Ireland enquiries and themed inspection reviews/visits.
• Main point of contact with the Central Bank of Ireland.
• Responsibility for review of regular Central Bank of Ireland reporting
• Manage the Compliance Team ensuring appropriate team objectives are set and achieved and the team is sufficiently resourced, skilled and developed.
• Continued review and implementation of the Compliance Programme.
• Identification, analysis and risk assessment of all relevant codes.
• Continued review, implementation and management of programme to monitor compliance with relevant legislation and codes of conduct.
• Responsible for reporting and communication to management and Board.
• Full ownership of compliance management tools.Qualifications and
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA / IATI Qualification
• 5+ years’ compliance experience at management level within the Financial Services industry
• Must have experience dealing with the Central Bank.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.