The successful candidate will take responsibility for the Irish payroll function processing payroll of up to 1500 employees. Payroll runs operate weekly, 4 weekly and monthly.
The position is based in North Dublin and the salary ranges from 45 - 55k + benefits.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Calculate weekly, two-weekly, four-weekly and monthly salary for 1,500 staff
• Provide detailed reconciliation of each payroll run
• Provide backup reports to directors and external auditors for each payroll
• Deal with all queries from employees in relation to payments and deductions and Revenue requests
• Reconcile all payroll accounts back to the general ledger
• Manage and resolve payroll software issues
• Implement a number of payroll initiatives in order to streamline the payroll process
• Provide such other financial assistance as may be required from time to time
• Provide cover for Accounts Payable function as required
Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of operating Irish payroll processes in a multi-national environment.
• Experience in preparation of employee and payroll tax related payments.
• IPASS qualified preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV or contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar recruitment on 01 4744626 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.