Quantity Surveyor required for immediate start!
Looking for an experienced Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor to join a Global Engineering Contractor here in Dublin. As part of the MEP team you will be working on a range of projects working closely with the commercial director.
The job at hand:
- Placement of sub-contract orders in conjunction with relevant Manager/Buying Department.
- Evaluate the terms and conditions of sub-contractors / contracts with emphasis on Risk, Program, Terms & Conditions, Design Responsibility etc.
- Prepare Tender Risk Analysis based on standard format, Contract documentation including bill of quantities.
- Run accurate Commercial Cost Control Reports on projects ensuring reports clearly identify committed costs, forecast costs for materials, sub-contract and labour in addition to preliminaries etc.
- Third level Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working on mechanical and electrical
For further information:
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.