An opportunity for an experienced planning professional ( scheduler / planner ) with strong Primavera planning skills and exposure to the pharmaceutical area. This job is based in the South West on a contract basis and carries the opportunity to work on projects with a major international pharmaceutical group.
About the Job:
• responsible for all project controls works associated with the design, procurement and construction of industrial facilities
• Maintenance of project schedule and developing monthly forecasts and reports
• Track planned versus actual progress and produce reports on same.
• Using working knowledge of progress measurement methods and understanding of earned value systems to contribute to project success
• Understanding and usage where necessary of Change Management and Schedule Risk Management
• Attending site meetings (internal and client based).
• Monitoring original budgets for scope growth/changes.
About You - what you need to succeed in this job:
• You will have a relevant third level qualification.
• You will have a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience in a similar role
• You will be highly competent in the use of Primavera P6.
• Good understanding of the wider project controls functions and contracting interfacing (Tender milestones / Contract milestones / Extension of
• Practical knowledge of project cost and financial management.
• Ability to chair and run Interactive Planning and coordination meetings.
This is a challenging contract role which requires strong technical and problem solving skills.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Richard at 01 4744688 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.