An established and growing pharmaceutical manufacturer dealing in innovative products and processes is seeking to recruit a process engineer to assist in introducing new processes and product transfer at their site in South Leinster. This is a medium term contract job with good prospects for career progression.
You will be attracted to this job if you enjoy implementation of new processes, Lean Six Sigma, and change management in a cross-functional environment.
As a process engineer in this job, your responsibilities would include:
• Working as technical support for manufacturing and new product introduction.
• Designing and executing process development studies to ensure successful new product introduction and effective manufacturing support.
• Providing technical input to quality function by reviewing and approving investigations.
• Completion of equipment qualification and validation programmes including re-qualification and re-validation
• Carrying out data analysis and making decisions and recommendations around conclusions reached from this analysis
• Supporting continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma approaches
• Acting as technical engineering representative for internal forum locally and in global interaction.
Process Engineer – experience and qualifications required:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline
• 4-5 years’ prior related work experience; ideally in pharma manufacturing, Well versed in working in GMP setting
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory/code requirements including Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
• Experience of equipment and process validation
• Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience preferable
The job is based in the South East and will carry a competitive salary as well as being rewarding in terms of career development.
To apply please send your CV as indicated below or call Richard Walsh at Sigmar for a confidential discussion - 01 4744688.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.