A Leading Drinks brand is looking for a Finance Project Manager. This is a senior role within the commercial & finance team. Initially, 12 months, the salary is €75K + benefits.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, this is a pivotal position in leading the project management of key strategic technology projects and delivering solutions in business processes to drive the business forward.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in project management in particular in the areas of technology and business integration.
- Experience in retail and EPOS systems preferable
- Qualified accountant or strong finance background
- Highly numerate/ strong analytical skills
- Credible at FD, MD and Leadership Team level
- Demonstrate a strong track record of project delivery against performance objectives
- Strong knowledge of the integration of finance and business systems
- Good communication and interpersonal capabilities with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong systems knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong stakeholder management
- Previous project experience
If you match the above please apply:
Please click apply or attach a recent CV to Aoife McCamley on email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.