Senior Electronics Engineer
A leading medical device company is looking for a Senior Electronic Engineer to join a high performing team based in Limerick
You will be developing electro-mechanical medical devices and supporting projects in all phases, from technology development through commercialization. As part of an expanding team you will have excellent opportunities to broaden your knowledge and develop your career within a Global business
- Design electronic assemblies and printed circuit board assemblies to support electro-mechanical medical device product development and life cycle.
- Work with cross functional teams such as mechanical, software, systems and quality engineering to contribute to project schedules and project budgets in the coordination of overall product development.
- Mentor more junior colleagues.
- Evaluate and implements designs to ensure that all agency requirements (UL, IEC, FDA) are being met throughout the design process
- Design and tests for EMI compliance, safety, manufacturability
- Apply failure analysis skills to determine and document root cause of product system or component failure.
- Generate design specifications, test protocols and test reports.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
- Degree in Engineering [L8]
- 4 or more years industry experience
- Strong Electronics knowledge, experience with both analog and digital design and mixed signal circuits is required
- Experience working in the Medical device Industry, product design experience, EMC testing and experience with requirement documentation are an advantage.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.