HR Manager – Offaly
Current job vacancy for an HR Manager in the Offaly area. This job is within the energy sector and previous HR experience within this industry would be advantageous. Previous HR experience within unionised environments would also be of benefit.
This will be an all-encompassing HR position partnering senior managers and reporting to Head of HR. Duties would include;
• Managing the HR budget – particularly with regards to training programmes, comp & bens schemes, etc.
• Driving Culture – Instilling a culture of continuous improvement and managing under performance in a productive and positive manner.
• Performance management.
• Implementing strategy for Recruitment and Training campaigns when required.
• Maintain good relations with unions and union representatives.
• Manage, develop and lead the HR team
• Responsible for all comp & bens policies, ensuring legal compliance and undertaking industry benchmarking.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience at HR Manager level in a similar environment, preferably within a similar sector.
• Broad HR background including Employee Relations, Employee Law and Legislation, Recruitment, Industrial Relations, Performance Management, etc.
• HRIS experience for several hundred employees.
• Experience maintaining union relationships.
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.