Join a leading FMCG business based in City Centre Dublin as a Finance Project Manager. This is a senior role within the commercial & finance team. Initially 12 months, pays €75K and benefits on top.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, this is a pivotal position in leading the project management of key strategic technology projects and delivering solutions in business processes to drive the business forward.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in project management in particular in the areas of technology and business integration. Experience in retail and EPOS systems preferable
- Qualified accountant or strong finance background
- Highly numerate/ strong analytical skills
- Credible at FD, MD and Leadership Team level
- Demonstrate a strong track record of project delivery against performance objectives
- Strong knowledge of the integration of finance and business systems
- Good communication and interpersonal capabilities with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong systems knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work through issues and deliver solutions
- Highly motivated with high performance-based mindset
The right candidate for this role must be someone with a strong personality who is able to lead a project and deal with key stakeholders.
Interested and want to hear more? Send your CV to: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.