Our client a leading main contractor are currently recruiting for a Civils Site Manager. Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering large scale construction projects on time and on budget. The successful candidate will be working on a large-scale industrial project in Louth where they will be managing the civils package on the project.
As a Civils Site Manager, you will oversee all aspects of the civils package on site ensuring work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required standard by effectively organising and managing the site activities.
- Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman and Quantity Surveyor
- Manage sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site
- Ensure high standards are up held at all times resulting in a high quality project completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety standards
- Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project
- Attending and chairing weekly team meetings
- Maintaining site records
- Managing and implementing of the Safety Management System
- Trade/Engineering qualifications
- Minimum of 5+ years Site Management experience
- Previous experience managing large civils projects/packages
- Strong IT skills – comfortable on all Microsoft Office Package
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand all facets of modern construction techniques
- Solutions focused
- Proven track record in large scale residential / commercial projects
- Have excellent commercial awareness
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.