Our client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Manager to join their
team based accross various site in the Greater Dublin area.
Your new role as a Health & Safety Manager
- Management of EHS Management System on site to comply with legislation, company procedures and OHSAS 18001 / ISO 14001.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on site with Site Management, Contractors and workers.
- Monitor EHS compliance on site and generating weekly inspections & reports.
- Develop, enhance and implement robust Health & Safety procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligation
- Maintain and update of relevant EHS plans and documents on site, eg. H&S Plan, Environmental Plan, SWMP etc.
- Liaise with and providing advice to Site Management.
- Chair EHS meetings on site.
- Liaise with Clients and design team as required.
What you will need to succeed as a Senior Health and Safety Advisor;
- You should have a recognised Health & Safety Degree/Diploma
- 6 years minimum experience
- 3rd level qualification in Environment Health, Science or Health & Safety
- Experience with ISO is ideal
- NEBOSH qualification or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent working knowledge of H&S
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your Cv to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.