Global Rail Services - Quantity Surveyor
Exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading Irish provider of design, construct and commission services for clients across a wide range of civil engineering such as rail systems, light rail, utilities, civil engineering, commercial and private building work.
- Site visits and tendering,
- Liaison with our various specialists and subcontractors,
- Commercial management of projects including budget development and management,
- Evaluate subcontractor enquiries and tenders,
- Valuations, Variations, Final Account submissions, negotiations and agreements,
- A minimum of at least 3 years’ experience with a contractor
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Experience in a construction/civil engineering industry preferable
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines with good quality work
- Buildsoft tendering experience would be an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided
- A good track record in the industry including references
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.