Human Resources Business Partner
Our client is a semi state company based in County Kildare has a job opening for a HR Business Partner to join their team. The HRBP deals with day to day HR duties as well as linking in with senior management in a strategic capacity. This is a newly created position reporting directly to the Head of Human Resources. This is not a role to be seen as the next step on the ladder, somebody from a Business Partner level is required.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Must be ready to step in and assume all HRBP responsibilities.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience at Business Partner level.
• Have experience in all aspects of performance management in all areas.
• Must be well versed in all major aspects of HR.
• A strong candidate with the ability to collaborate with senior executives.
• 3rd level qualification in Human Resources
• Full membership of CIPD
• Create and improve HR plans, projects and procedures
• Employee Relations
• Business performance
• Conduct needs analysis regarding talent acquisition and career development.
• Facilitate and implement strategies within talent management.
• Participation in projects focusing on Employee Engagement, etc.
• Coaching and mentoring senior management in broad range of HR concepts such as performance management.
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.