HR Business Partner
My client, a well-known national organisation is recruiting an experienced HR Business Partner to be located in Kildare.
- Develop and implement the HR strategy
- Ensure the HR strategy is aligned with organisational goals
- Design, develop and implement appropriate HR policies and procedures to support organisational goals
- Coach and mentor business leaders on a range of HR related activities and provide support as required
- Develop and implement HR solutions to address business needs
- Partner with business leaders to develop strategies and initiatives for engagement, retention, culture, etc.
- Review the performance appraisal system and develop and implement talent management and succession planning strategies
- Carry out gap analysis and lead resource planning activities to meet business needs
- Level 8 degree in HR Management/Business or similar relevant area
- CIPD membership is preferred
- 5+ years experience in HRM
- Experience across the full range of HR activities including strategy development and implementation, change management, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Highly organised with sound decision-making skills and good judgment
- Strong stakeholder management
- Flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
For more information on this and other HR jobs please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.