Product Manager – Cyber Security
Product Manager job available in Dublin City Centre. This will be remote to start with. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience as Product Manager and will have expertise in security and Data. You will be a key person in engineering function of the business, and you will work closely with these teams.
- Managing product lifecycle from strategic planning, tactical execution, post-launch analysis and refinement to ensure customer success and value
- Identifying product requirements based on strategic direction, stakeholders’ requirements and analytical data
- Defining KPIs that will lead to product success.
- You will be responsible for the product backlog and you will work closely with R&D during the development phase.
- Delivery of high quality product releases.
- Be an Advocate for user delight throughout all stages of the product development and deployment
- Creating and driving go to market initiatives
- Must have 2+ years of experience as a product manager, program manager or product owner
- Strong experience with cybersecurity and SOC operations
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology
- Experience delivering on Product roadmaps.
- Experience with data modelling and visualisation
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and across geographies with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with SaaS delivery a plus
Apply directly or for more information contact Fiona at email@example.com or on 0866043375.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.