Exciting opportunity for a BIM Manager to be based in Dublin.
Ideal candidate will develop and maintain the BIM Implementation strategy and Accreditation within the Company.
- Experience as acting in the relevant role and holds a recognised qualification in BIM.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or independently.
- Production experience in design, drafting or engineering. In depth knowledge of current BIM software versions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Reporting directly to Company Management regarding the Development and maintenance of existing BIM Accredited Standards, CDEs and overall Implementation Strategy.
- Management of and development of in house BIM technician team and model production.
- Management of BIM implementation strategies, training and support of colleagues regarding BIM Revit software, regular auditing of project information
- Preference will be given to candidates fulfilling the above requirements and who can demonstrate a working experience of BIM using Revit software within the MEP field and hold a recognised BIM Level 2 qualification.
- Initially supporting the current Management structure in the maintenance and development of their BIM Implementation Strategy there is an opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their career quickly within the Company and structure.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.