Exciting opportunity for an Injection Moulding Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Limerick.
Ideal candidate will be responsible to provide polymer processing and engineering expertise for a range of products and materials
Also responsible for identifying and implementing innovative engineering technologies, which will deliver highly efficient and cost-effective processes and equipment
- Performing planning, development, facilitation of design and installation of Injection Moulding equipment and processes
- Ensureing that moulding equipment meets company specifications, schedules and budgets
- Providing troubleshooting expertise to resolve Injection Moulding equipment, systems and process problems
- Project Management - providing timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- Ensuring effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NCR’s, CAPA’s, Maps, etc).
- Ensureingall process developments, NPI etc are managed in accordance with the Quality management system.
- Responsible for compliance in accordance with regulations such as and from, but not limited to, FDA Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485, EU MD Directive/Regulations, FDA Combo Product Regulation 21 CFR Parts 4 with 21 CFR 210/211 as applicable, Japanese MHLW, Health Canada, Brazilian ANVISA, Australian TGA for the company's products including medical devices and combination products.
- Degree Graduate in Mechanical or Polymer science with 5+ years’ experience
- Proven track record in Project Management
- Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Flexible work ethic
- Degree of responsibility – must be capable of taking direction and taking responsibility and ownership for systems.
- Excellent planning & organization skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.