Validation Engineer (Pharma)
Looking to join a well-established pharmaceutical company? One of Ireland’s leading healthcare companies is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team on an 11-month contract in Cork.
- Ensure highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards primarily Technical/ Validation activities
- Project validation support including conducting equipment performance qualifications (cleaning and sterilization validation periodic reviews, re-qualifications, temperature mapping)
- Authoring project validation master plans, SOP and documentation updates, authoring validation protocols and final reports, executing validation studies, analysis of validation data
- Experience with audits and preparation for audits
- Technical review, ownership of and approval of Global Change Management records as required
- Minimum 2 years validation experience
- Hons Degree or Masters in a Science or Engineering discipline
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualifications
If you would like to discuss this job, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org REF ValCorkM895959
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.