Learning & Development Specialist
My client, a large company in the pharmaceutical sector is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Learning & Development Specialist to join the team based in Carlow on a 12 month contract assignment.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Previous experience designing/updating and delivering training, ideally 4 years+ in a similar job and sector.
• 3rd level qualification in HR/L&D or related.
• Stakeholder Management – Must be able to communicate effectively with employees at all levels within the organisation, as well as build relationships with external vendors.
• Working closely with line managers in order to determine training needs of individual teams.
• Development and facilitation of core training programs provided by the organisation.
• Supporting management on the upskill of training programmes.
• Monitor the effectiveness of L&D programmes.
• Ensure that all L&D opportunities are communicated to employees and managers.
• Carry out and facilitate training as required.
• Working and collaborating with the Global L&D team.
This is a great contract position for an ambitious candidate in the L&D/T&D sector.
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.