IT Project Manager – Dundalk
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work with management to set the business requirement for the projects.
- Work across the whole development department to lead the project team and ensure that all development projects are delivered.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Ensure that the projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project.
- All reporting, including project progress, risks & issues analysis, Ad-hoc reporting
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and contractors and encourage them to take accountability for their work.
- A proven track record of successful project delivery within the Web and mobile development space.
- Experience of an online environment/ ecommerce
- Team management experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle gained within complex enterprise environments.
- Experienced using MS Project, Visio, Jira and similar project management tools.
- The ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions.
Apply directly or call Fiona on 0866043375 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.