Senior Product Manager - Compliance and Content Regulation.
My client is looking for a Product Manager to join their team in Dublin. You will Build and deliver the vision, strategy and product roadmap for their content moderation and compliance tools.
- Lead discussion and decision-making around the development and management of tools to moderate user generated content, implementation of content policy, know-your-customer processes and tools, and regulatory compliance
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from operations, engineering, data science, design, finance, legal and more.
- Have significant input into tools developed to moderate content.
- Process optimisation.
- You will help Develop sophisticated technology tools allowing company to identify potential policy violations or legal infractions in real-time
- You will Work closely with Operations to define, develop and manage the tool-suite used by content and compliance agents.
Skills and experience you possess:
- 5+ years of experience building content moderation and/or regulatory compliance tools
- 5+ years Product management, experience managing 1-2 product teams.
- Attention to detail – lots of content being published on this platform.
- Strong understanding of regulatory and reputational risk
- Inspiring and motivating - Ability to tell a story for the problems you’re solving and the vision you want to realize
- Agility & Flexibility - we’re a dynamic, high growth company in a new and expanding market;
- Ownership - the desire to be accountable to metric-moving outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills & leadership presence
- Customer Centric
- Excellent relationship builder
Apply now or for more information call Fiona on 0866043375 or email Fiona at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.