This global veterinary pharmaceutical leader is seeking a Head of Quality to join their South Dublin Team. Excellent salary on offer with great suite of benefits including annual bonus, healthcare, pension and flexi time.
- Managing Quality Assurance funtion.
- Being responsible for Batch Release for European product range.
- Working close with international operations.
- Overseeing QC lab growth.
- Acting as a Qualified Person on behalf of the company.
- Leading & developing QA employees.
- Supporting operational excellence.
- Preparing & executing Risk Assessment studies.
- Participating in Regulatory & Customer Audits.
- Being responsible for the Quality Management system.
- 5+years experience leading a team within the QA / QC / Compliance functions of the pharmaceutical industry.
- BSc Degree in Chemistry, biology, Pharmaceutical or related discipline,
- Qualified Person (QP) in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology
- 2+ years' experience acting as Qualified Person releasing product into the Irish and European Markets
- Experience interfacing with regulatory bodies OR working on regulatory submissions
- Experience leading GMP audits.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.